Submit a Property

Sell Your Putnam County Commercial Property

Looking to sell property in Putnam County for commercial or industrial use? Please fill out one of these forms, and send it to and someone from the PCDA team will contact you about placing your property on our database.

To submit a property to PCDA’s database, please fill out the proper form and send the completed version to

Raw Land

Fill out this form for raw land.

Existing Buildings

Fill out this form for existing buildings.