Business Resources & Site Selection
All assistance is confidential and provided free of charge. Assistance for prospective and existing businesses includes:
For site selection professionals:
- Location and site selection data
- Regulatory and permitting coordination
- Financial assistance, including coordination of direct loan programs, indirect loan, industrial revenue bonds, venture capital and tax credits
- Utilizing workforce recruiting and training assistance programs
- Understanding and applying for available incentive programs
- Referral and coordination with governmental entities, utilities and service providers in tax, audit, accounting, law, technology, construction, engineering and other professions as required
- We are here to help make your transitions easier, and have the knowledge and connections to assist and inform you.
PCDA serves as a facilitator, working one-on-one with new and established businesses to assist them with the progress of their goals. We build relationships, create networks, plan, and design and implement long term economic development strategies. We also act as a liaison between public and private sectors and are the connector to resources to meet the needs of business. Our goal is to help businesses thrive.
- PCDA will assist you with completion of RFI in a timely and accurate manner
- One point of contact for all utility and infrastructure questions
- Source for local expertise about the region
- Will provide the
- We have the experience and skills to be your best point of local contact when exploring the region for your clients.